- SchoolsGuided Tours
- Thingsin Oasi
- BOOK NOWRooms & Services
- Newsfrom blog
- Restaurantwedding, meeting
- Overnightin guest-rooms
- Useful infoMap
/ Servizi Oasi Alento /
The Oasi provides three ring-trails in order of difficulty, which can be hiked in sequence:
- TRAIL FIUMICELLO (2 km - 1,24 mi)
This nice hike through the banks of the river Alento leads to the astonishing Fiumicello lake, up to a very typical mediterranean scrub grove. Along the trail people can bird watching
- TRAIL EUCALIPTO (3,5 km – 2,1 mi)
- This trail goes up the hills flanking the river Alento and then it reaches the reservoir basin, with amazing views before going back downhills.
- TRAIL CAMMINA LENTO (11 km – 6,8 mi)
- The Cammina Lento ring trail twists and turns through one of the most fascinating scenario in all Cilento; it starts near the dam crowning and covers the entire perimeter of the reservoir.